As part of the structural changes implemented at DECHEMA the Karl-Winnacker-Institut was converted into a nonprofit foundation named DECHEMA-Forschungsinstitut in the beginning of 2012. This offers more independence and better visibility of the institute while at the same time providing a contribution to its financial security.
This has also sharpened our profile: The expertise gained over many years, which is unique in this combination under one umbrella in Germany and Europe, was consistently geared towards research for sustainable technologies. Based on its expertise in biotechnology, chemical engineering, electrochemistry, and materials sciences, the institute conducts research in the future-oriented fields of sustainable energy converters and storage devices, integrated chemical-biotechnological production, recovery of inorganic resources, and innovative corrosion protection concepts.
You can actively support DECHEMA-Forschungsinstitut:
Become a benefactor or a sponsor of DECHEMA-Forschungsinstitut!
(pdf, 35 kB)
With your contribution
- you offer long-term support for the goals of DECHEMA-Forschungsinstitut serving the public good
- you leave traces: with a plaque in the foyer of the Max Buchner Auditorium at DECHEMA (starting with a sum of 10,000.00 €), where large public and professional meetings are frequently hosted, and on our benefactors and sponsors website
- you will receive first-hand information about the activities of an interdisciplinary research facility, working on highly relevant fundamental and applied research topics
- you will be invited to our specific benefactors events on a regular basis
- you will be up to date on current trends in research and development
- you will have the opportunity to meet experts representing the professional expertise of the institute's research groups spanning a broad interdisciplinary technical-scientific area
- you will have access to contact persons for joint research projects
- you can establish contact to the young academics of the institute
- you are part of a big network spanning DECHEMA-Forschungsinstitut, associated organisations such as DECHEMA e.V. and DECHEMA Ausstellungs-GmbH, industrial partners, and academia
Of course your contribution to DECHEMA-Forschungsinstitut can be deducted from your tax - for private persons as well as for enterprises.
Support forward research - focused on application, future-oriented, and enduring
|from 1,000 €
||Aluminium (only private persons, no plaque)
|from 10,000 €
|from 20,000 €
|from 50,000 €
|from 200,000 €